[ntp:questions] IPv6 support for NTP - need ntp.org code archive for it

Steve Kostecke kostecke at ntp.org
Fri Apr 22 14:51:20 UTC 2011

On 2011-04-21, wasimm <wm1601 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> One more ques: Why does the ntp.org code look so similar to
> netbsd code for ntp? I compared ntp.org with netbsd153 and netbasd300.
> I see even the comments are same.

The NTP Project at the University of Delaware (www.ntp.org) conducts
Research and Development in NTP and produces the Official Reference
Implementation of NTP along with the Implementation Documentation.

This Reference Implementation is used by many projects and in many
products (e.g. Operating Systems, NTP appliances, etc.)

--
Steve Kostecke <kostecke at ntp.org>