[ntp:questions] Question on how to Slew time in NTP (David Woolley)

vijay agrawal vijay_203 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 07:26:42 UTC 2011

Hi David,

I have some very time critical application which i assume may affect while i sync my existing server with new GPS clock. My most worry part is that if there is async with server and clock, then they may affect the other application or clock may reject the sync request with existing server. Hence i would like to sync in a such way that it will gradually sync the clock rather than adruptly.

Hence is thare any way to sync slowly?

Regards,
Vijay

Message: 3