[ntp:questions] what is a good book an the NTP that expains the math behind it

David Woolley david at ex.djwhome.demon.invalid
Sat Jul 2 18:33:35 UTC 2011

chipper wrote:
> What is a good book on ntp that explains the math behind the protocal.

As far as I know, there is only one book on NTP.  I believe it has a
mathematical analysis, but it is almost certainly written for someone
with a background in control theory and phase locked loops.

If you know what a PLL and PID are, it may be the right book.  If you
don't, you probably need a book control theory, not on NTP.