[ntp:questions] Is a Spectracom Netclock/2 worth saving?

Rick Jones rick.jones2 at hp.com
Fri Mar 11 00:30:25 UTC 2011

So, in a local "on its way to its final reward" pile I have come
across a Spectracom Netclock/2 and am wondering whether it might be
worth saving from the scrap heap.  It does power-up and shows a time.
Unsurprisingly I suppose since it has no antenna connected and I'm in
an office building, the Antenna, Signal and Time Sync LEDs light red
:)

rick jones