[ntp:questions] NEW Public Stratum 1 NTP server (Portugal)

Dave Hart hart at ntp.org
Thu Oct 20 12:47:46 UTC 2011

2011/10/13 Miguel Gonçalves <mail at miguelgoncalves.com>:
> I upgraded to 4.2.7p222 and added the following line to my ntp.conf:
>
> mru initmem 4 incmem 4 maxmem 1024 mindepth 600 maxage 64
>
> Unfortunatelly, when I issue the command mrulist in ntpq it takes too
> long and it doesn't return.
>
> What am I doing wrong?

Better answer:  Thanks to your report, as well as several others, I
found a bug that probably was responsible for mrulist not completing
for you.  I also added progress indication, and the ability to
interrupt the gathering and display the entries so far retrieved.

See http://bugs.ntp.org/2035 and please try with ntpq version
4.2.7p226 or later.

Cheers,
Dave Hart