[ntp:questions] ATOM falseticker with flag3 enabled

A C agcarver+ntp at acarver.net
Sun Apr 1 00:22:44 UTC 2012

> I'm not sure which value you are referring to. From the
> "ntpq -p" billboard over a day, I see values of jitter
> of the GPS as low as 0.002

Yes, it's that jitter however there's a minimum computed value below
which it never goes (varies per system).  On my system it used to be
computed at 0.061 (and all the configured clocks would report that as an
initial jitter until some data came in).  On the same system with 4.2.7
the value is now computed to be 0.122.

In any case apparently according to David Hart the code has indeed
changed so the computations are different.