[ntp:questions] How do you reply to list postings

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Wed Feb 8 09:07:33 UTC 2012

"David Woolley" <david at ex.djwhome.demon.invalid> wrote in message
news:jgtaso$gg6$1 at dont-email.me...
[]
> It is also worth noting that, at least historically, some email postings
> never make it to the core usenet group.  I don't know if this has been
> fixed since.

I'm sure they don't, as I would have expected Dave Hart (for example) to
come in much earlier on some of the threads.  I'm unsure which direction
the problem exists, though.

Does the same one-way problem apply to those using Google Groups interface
to NNTP?

I am unsure why people don't just use NNTP - there are plenty of free
servers should your ISP not have a USENET server.  Eternal September has
already been mentioned.

Cheers,
David