[ntp:questions] lots of GPS modules and info at SparkFun

Ron Frazier (NTP) timekeepingntplist at c3energy.com
Thu Feb 9 09:08:27 UTC 2012

OK, so I'm replying to my own message, what's strange about that?  8-)

VERY preliminary data, after running an hour with my USB GPS without PPS
outputting only GPZDA sentences, I'm getting ~ +/- 5ms peak offsets of
the computer clock vs GPS.  I'm liking it so far.  It initially looks
more stable than when I was using GPGGA sentences.

Ron