[ntp:questions] New NTP server to add in the pool

Elia S. admin at NOSPAMspadhausen.com
Wed Jan 4 08:26:27 UTC 2012

Hello
I have already registered in the list and my server is graphed and
activated.

I would like to enter in the browsable list of NTP server of IT, where I
think that the email is needed to be sent.

"Rob"  ha scritto nel messaggio news:slrnjg82nu.ofi.nomail at xs8.xs4all.nl...

Elia S. <admin at NOSPAMspadhausen.com> wrote:
> Hello
> the server is added in the website of the pool.
> http://www.pool.ntp.org/scores/109.168.118.249
>

> But why on this page
>
> http://support.ntp.org/bin/view/Servers/SubmittingYourListEntriesViaEmail
>
> It tells to send the entries via email???
>
> I have sent mails there with no answer, and I am not on list.

You are confused between two different lists of NTP servers.

When you want to enter the ntp server pool you must use the website
www.pool.ntp.org not support.ntp.org.