[ntp:questions] Have Pi, have GPS = low powered NTP server?

Fri Jun 8 03:24:07 UTC 2012

On 6/7/2012 3:47 PM, Brian Utterback wrote:
> BlackLists wrote:
>> Try something like: ntpq -n -c "lpe" -c "las" -c "rv &0" -c "rv &1" -c
>> "rv &2" -c "rv &3" -c "rv &4" The easily readable parts, and the flash
>> code might give you more insight.
>
> Actually, you can do this a little more efficiently like this:
>
> ntpq -n -c lpe -c las -c "rv &0" -c "mrv &1 &9"

That only works if you know there are 9 (unless it has been changed),
 you get 0 then nothing because there are less than 9,
 however the way I did it, if there were only 1 or 2, or 3,
 it works for the ones that exist, and returns errors for the others,
 as they way you did it, you get nothing if there are less then 9.

  will be added to the BlackLists.