[ntp:questions] offline machines' time synchronization

Ali Nikzad nikzad.a at gmail.com
Thu May 24 16:16:15 UTC 2012

For introducing as direct peer, do I need to add like:
peer 192.168.17.22 ?

ntpq -c "rv 0 version" output :

assID=0 status=c011 sync_alarm, sync_unspec, 1 event, event_restart,
version="ntpd 4.2.4p8 at 1.1612-o Tue Apr 19 07:08:18 UTC 2011 (1)"

BTW, I didn't quite get what you mean by:  "automatic server discovery
scheme in mesh configuration" ?

Thanks,
Ali