[ntp:questions] Public NTP server supporting authentication

anotst01 at fastmail.fm anotst01 at fastmail.fm
Fri Sep 14 12:11:30 UTC 2012

Some people are interested to use authenticated NTP for their linux
distributions. [1] [2]

Obviously an identity scheme, where NTP server has its own private and
public key and all users need to have the the NTP public keys is
required. Typical private/public key scheme, just like gpg. Anything
else can not work if the wide public is supposed to verify the NTP