[ntp:questions] Confused about pool rotation

Robert Scott no-one at notreal.invalid
Wed Feb 6 23:12:17 UTC 2013

On Wed, 06 Feb 2013 14:52:31 -0800, E-Mail Sent to this address will
be added to the BlackLists <Null at BlackList.Anitech-Systems.invalid>
wrote:

>unruh wrote:
>> You really do not know what you are doing, and are then
>>  going to inflict your knowledge on millions of people.
>
>At a ~ buck a app, like most he'll not likely care,
> with the app store keeping 60-70% of the price.

You are wrong on several count.  First, the app store keeps 30% of the
price.  And secondly my app sells for $300.  I sell about one a day.
I have two competitors whose apps sell for $599 and $999. In my niche
market I am the low-cost provider.

Robert Scott
Hopkins, MN