[ntp:questions] NTP NMEA driver

unruh unruh at invalid.ca
Thu Feb 14 22:00:01 UTC 2013

On 2013-02-14, Mischanko, Edward T <Edward.Mischanko at arcelormittal.com> wrote:
> Thank you, David.  I also took issue with Unruh's comment.
> My 18x is much more stable than the Sure Electronics GPS.

It was not an issue of stability, but of the notification of which
second.  It was coming out more than one second after the second it is
labeling. Germin was very resistant to correcting this, but after about
a year or two, they finally did correct it with new firmware as David
states below. I apparently left the impression that this was still true,
and, as long as you get new stock, it apparently is not true anymore.