[ntp:questions] multiple instances of NTP on different interfaces

Wed Mar 6 20:41:00 UTC 2013

unruh wrote:
> He has gotten himself totally confused about what his
>  real job and desires are, it seems to me.

Perhaps its something like, he needs to provide ntp to the
 pool due to really high vendor zone useage by his appliances?

Still sounds like two machines would be better than one.

  will be added to the BlackLists.