[ntp:questions] NTPD silently not tracking

Wed Sep 4 01:14:16 UTC 2013

unruh wrote:> IF you know you fixed that bug in the new version,
>  then by allmeans tell the complainant to reinstall.
> But if you do not know that that bug is fixed,
>  then this is a copout.

At this point, lacking necessary information,
 we didn't even know if there is a bug;
 so we can hardly be expected to look and see if it has been fixed.

I still don't know if a related bug exists,
 and if it does, does it exists at <http://bugs.ntp.org> ,
 and/or <http://archive.ntp.org/ntp4/ChangeLog-dev>

  will be added to the BlackLists.