[ntp:questions] Trying to use Dimension 4 time keeper

Fri Sep 13 18:53:24 UTC 2013

W. eWatson wrote:
> (Newer) is hardly used, and I noted according to my
>  atomic clock it was something like 5 minutes off.

If it is running ntp;

 It either had only 1 refclock configured, that was wrong,
  or it didn't have connectivity to its refclocks (internet)
   for a really long time (or the Pc has an unstable clock)
  or it is using the 127.127.1.0 Undisciplined Local Clock,
  or some other application / service is jerking the PC's
   time around.

  will be added to the BlackLists.