[ntp:questions] Cross-compiling NTP for the Raspberry Pi

David Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Tue Feb 18 09:25:37 UTC 2014

On 17/02/2014 21:03, Harlan Stenn wrote:
[]
> Sincerely appreciated.  And please consider just making notes and
> incremental changes on our wiki.  If you'd like to see a %COMMENT{}% box
> in there to make this easier for notes just add it (or I can).  We can
> easily clean it up later, or as we go, and that way we're not diverting
> eyeballs.

Yes, if you add that it might be helpful.  In the meanwhile, executing:

../configure --host=armv6l-unknown-linux-gnueabihf
--build=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu

I end up with this message:

checking if pthread_create() works... yes
checking if select yields when using pthreads... cross
configure: error: crossing compiling: use
--with-yielding_select=yes|no|manual

and I'm stuck at that point.  Do I need something extra on the
../configure command line?

--
Thanks,
David