[ntp:questions] Embedded solutions

mike cook michael.cook at sfr.fr
Tue Jul 8 21:38:56 UTC 2014

  I bought one of these to see what it could do and wrote a review on the Tindie site. One of the issues I raised was the volume and ad hoc format of stats messages he puts out on port 514 for syslog . I just updated that review with info on a log message filter I wrote, which makes loopstats data from them. I can now graph the data with the same scripts as I use to treat other servers I have.
If any of you have one of these, you are welcome to check it out. A link is on < stratum1.d2g.com> .

Mike

Le 8 juil. 2014 à 19:00, David Taylor a écrit :

> On 08/07/2014 14:37, Paul wrote:
> []
>> People looking for inexpensive, low overhead NTP appliances should be
>> supporting Partially Stapled's Laureline development.
>
> I would have supported that, partially because I like the chap & what he does, but their server didn't support any of the standard NTP management commands last time I looked....

 still the case.