[ntp:questions] ntp-dev: PPS is a falseticker?

Paul tik-tok at bodosom.net
Mon Jun 16 13:47:42 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 3:26 AM, Rob <nomail at example.com> wrote:

> Note that we do not have a local clock, only PPS.

I'm starting to wonder if you simply refuse to read the documentation or
you're just trolling to cause trouble.

 I want to use that majority vote, not one particular server.
> Is that so hard?

There is no "majority" vote on numbering the seconds.

>  The installation is correct, only the program is mistreating it.

I'm starting to wonder if you willfully choose to pretend NTP is something
other than what it is so you can complain or you're just trolling to cause
trouble.