[ntp:questions] Help with cross-compiling NTP for the Raspberry Pi requested

Mike George mgeorge at tuffmail.us
Sun Mar 9 01:53:17 UTC 2014

David:

It doesn't look like libcap is included in the rpi toolchain.

I was able to build a kernel using the directions on your website
but I failed building NTP.  I think capability.h should be present under
arm-bcm2708hardfp-linux-gnueabi/arm-bcm2708hardfp-linux-gnueabi/sysroot/usr/include/sys/
if the library was present, but it is not there.

Mike