[ntp:questions] Explaining Technical Detail to Technically illiterate journalist

tim.james.clare at gmail.com tim.james.clare at gmail.com
Mon May 19 12:39:57 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I'm sorry if this post contravenes all guidelines for the group, but I am in Melbourne, Australia and I am writing a non-technical feature story about network time synchronisation (and its usage in everyday applications).

I would love to be able to talk to someone (whether via email or instant messenger) about NTC, so that I can explain the protocol and its usage as a part of my story.

If anyone is interested in helping me out, please email me at tim.james.clare at gmail.com

Thanks very much,
Tim