[ntp:questions] ntp on Win 7(64): Windows' Backup misses some ntp-files

gooly gooly at gmx.at
Sun Sep 21 07:05:48 UTC 2014

Hi,

On my (home) Win-7(64) ntp (Meinberg-Version) is running and I am very
pleased!

But today I started Windows's Backup and it finished with this error
message: The Backup completed but some files were skipped:
And the files were:
> Backup encountered a problem while backing up file C:\Users\ntp\Contacts. Error:(The system cannot find the file specified. (0x80070002))
> Backup encountered a problem while backing up file C:\Users\ntp\Searches. Error:(The system cannot find the file specified. (0x80070002))
I couldn't find it either and I created theses two folders. I'll see
what will happen next weekend.

To me it's only a 'cosmetic' thing but I want to let you know.
May be due ntp's Linux origin I would suggest that the creation function
of the npt user just creates theses (empty) folders too?

Any way thank you again,
Gooly