[ntp:questions] NTP offset doesn't change.

Paul tik-tok at bodosom.net
Mon Feb 16 01:30:37 UTC 2015

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 1:18 PM, William Unruh <unruh at invalid.ca> wrote:

> Thank you. I had no idea what the new version was called, and saw
> someone call it timed. Sorry if it confused you.

This means you're not paying attention to details.  It also means you're
not reading PHK's notes.

> I wanted YOUR summary.

I gave you my summary.  You didn't like it.  Fortunately you don't need
anyone else's summary since PHK has thoughtfully prepared a set of them.
>From the README file to the slides to the notes and finally the code.

> It I say to someone-- I hear you are trying out the new
> Subaru, I wonder how it works

If you ask me how my new Subaru works I'd say fine.  If you ask me how much
I like it I'd say a lot.  If you wanted a comparison to "competitive"
models I'd direct you to the Subaru competetive models comparison page.  If
you said "No, no I mean I want *your* summary of Eyesight" I'd say it's
better than I am and admit that I don't know if there is any public
technical material on their computer vision system and send you a link to
the YouTube video.