[ntp:questions] NTP 4.2.8 for Windows, not branded

David Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Fri Jan 9 19:46:36 UTC 2015

On 09/01/2015 16:07, trackeroftime at gmail.com wrote:
> Thanks David,
>
> It is almost I'm asking but I guess (according to file names) there is not the latest final version (stable) but rather beta/devel or I am wrong.
>
> best regards
> Johny

Johny,

What I have their is the latest available.  It is in the "stable" branch
(4.2.8) not the development branch, but it is a beta of 4.2.8p1.  Once
released (I hope soon but I don't know), 4.2.8p1 will be the official
stable version.

Version 4.2.8 ("p0") did not compile on quite a few systems.

Still confused?  Perhaps Harlan will clarify....

--
Cheers,
David