[ntp:questions] NTP Autokey - who is actively using it?

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Jan 15 20:51:47 UTC 2015

Is there a reasonable HOWTO type document describing how to set things up?

Several years ago, Dave announced that one of the machines at UDel was ready
for testers.  I got as far as discovering that Autokey doesn't work through
NAT boxes.  Since I'm behind a NAT box, I gave up.

I should be able to help testing by setting up a couple of local machines to
use Autokey.  So the recipe I'm looking for has to cover both client and
server in case there are any differences.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.