[ntp:questions] New NTP data collection software

Carsten Larsen cs at innolan.dk
Mon Jun 6 18:11:04 UTC 2016

I wrote a piece of software to collect and analyze data from the NTP
daemon. I thought others might find it useful and decides to share it as
open source. The software has been contributed to the FreeBSD ports
collection under net/ntpa and the complete source is also available at
bitbucket.com/anguist.

Short description: NTP Analyzer collects data from the NTP daemon and
stores the data in MySQL or PostgreSQL. A set of graph and HTML pages
are then generate based on the collected data. Or you can simply just
get the data from ntpq displayed on a web (HTML) page. Pages are
configurable and can be shown by Lynx and as responsive pages on mobile
devices.

I find it useful and now you are aware of its existence too. Enjoy.

Carsten Larsen