[ntp:questions] [META] Please Report Dissolved Boxes Spam to Google.

David Woolley david at ex.djwhome.demon.invalid
Fri Apr 26 09:03:47 UTC 2019

Recently I've been religiously reporting the Case Solutions spam that is
appearing on the newsgroup side of this combined list and newsgroup,
with no effect.

The spam is being injected via Google, but their groups-abuse email
address appears to be broken, so there is only the web interface
available to submit reports, and it does not allow free text reports.

My guess is that Google will only care when multiple independent reports
are seen for individual postings, which will not typically happen
because this is a niche newsgroup.

Could I therefore implore anyone receiving this, who has a Google
account, not to kill file Case Solutions, but to also report all their
spam to Google.

If an anyone knows how to get a real human, with at least the half brain
needed to recognize this as serious abuse, at Google onto solving the
case, even better.

I paraphrased the spammers tag to get past existing kill files.