[ntp:questions] Trying to reply to an NTP Questions request I get this

Charles Elliott elliott.ch at comcast.net
Thu Aug 22 11:38:04 UTC 2019

FWIIW, ever since NTP.org transferred its email lists from ISC I have received a tiny fraction of the NTP-related email that I had in the past.  For example, now I see two or three requests for assistance a month, whereas in the past there were 2-3 a day.  Also, I only see bug reports when Perlinger or Stenn announce the bugs are fixed, and never the original requests.  Although for me this is a huge timesaver, I am assuming that there may be something broken with the way NTP email is being handled now.

Charles Elliott