[ntp:questions] create charts

William Unruh unruh at invalid.ca
Fri Aug 21 16:49:38 UTC 2020

On 2020-08-21, David Woolley <david at ex.djwhome.demon.invalid> wrote:
> On 21/08/2020 11:39, thimoo... at gmail.com wrote:
>> I have a question. how do you make a graph of your ntp server and is that possible
>
> What parameter do you want to represent?  Remember that the actual error
> from true time is never known, because, if it could be known, it could
> be made to be zero.

He of course has not told us what he wants to graph, or what his problem
is in trying to do so. He cannot "make a graph of your server", since
about the only thing accessible to him is time reported by the server
Without some other time standard (gpstime, his own computer, some other server,etc) there is
nothing to plot.