Re: [questions] Re: [ntp:questions] ntp pool servers disappear

On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 12:31 AM Steve 'Hollywood' Sobol - NTF
<sjsobol@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 4/26/2022 13:48, Steve 'Hollywood' Sobol - NTF wrote:
> > On 4/26/2022 1:10, Opty wrote:
> >> Now that the mailing list seems to work again: Still restricted. :-)
> >
> > Opty,
> >
> > Let me work on this...
> >
> > I'll be your point of contact. I'll report back here as soon as I have
> > an update.
>
> Please try registering again.

Another attempt resulted in "There is already an account with the
login name opty77@xxxxxxxxx." so I tried to log in but 3 of my
passwords didn't work. Then I tried to reset my password and... it
worked! o_O

No confirmation e-mail ever arrived so I guess someone "pushed" me manually?

Regards,
Opty
--
This is questions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx