[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[questions] Re: Date and time are wrong.
- To: questions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [questions] Re: Date and time are wrong.
- From: David Taylor <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 08:54:35 +0100
- Cancel-lock: sha1:b5ey+nQPbSgywxAb1I0de9nWDWs=
- Delivered-to: questions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: questions.lists.ntp.org
- List-unsubscribe: mailto:email@example.com
- Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: david-taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: questions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:91.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/91.10.0
On 10/06/2022 08:47, joshua wrote:
As title states, we've been unable to connect to the right timezone without doing it manually. I was wondering if anybody has been having these problems?
I have already tried to change the server to the Dutch server with no succes..
The times are now so far apart that our Yealink products arent able to even communicate anymore.
Firewall allowing NTP?
Source and version of NTP?
Post configuration file?
This is questions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx