Re: [questions] Re: NTP community feels broken

On 6/17/2022 11:33 AM, David Woolley wrote:
On 17/06/2022 19:14, Paul G wrote:
Where is it in this tarball:http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~ntp/ntp_spool/ntp4/ntp-4.2/ntp-4.2.8p15.tar.gz

If it's not there then you're probably in the wrong list/group.

This group is about the NTP protocol, not just the version 4 reference implementation.  chrony, the SNTP client that Debian use, etc., are also on topic.  I would say that the management of the pool servers was definitely on topic.

If you're talking about questions@ and maybe even c.p.t.n, I think "this group" is about things related to the NTP Project, originally considered to be at UDel (from the 80s until 2011), and (since 2011) now at Network Time Foundation.

--
Harlan Stenn <stenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
This is questions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx