Re: [questions] Re: NTP community feels broken

Hi Phillip,

Please let me know if you see this.

I'll dig thru my Sent folder to find my previous messages. Some of what I want to chat about would be better handled via direct communication.

If I see something where others might have an interest, I make public comments.

Thanks!