Re: [questions] GPS+PPS vs NTP server, why a huge offset ?

On 23/06/2022 22:03, Martin Burnicki wrote:
It was not provided by Meinberg, either. The whole stuff was put
together by a guy who actively participated on the NTP development.

As described on the KB page, I had signed the binaries with Meinberg's
key only to be able to use the driver on 64-bit systems.

I have to admit, though, that I've personally never used a PPS on Windows.

Martin

Thanks for the updates and correction, Martin! Who wrote it - was it Dave Hart (not heard of him since he moved?) or someone else? I don't recall now.

PPS on Windows works well here on Win-64.

Cheers,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx