Re: [questions] GPS+PPS vs NTP server, why a huge offset ?

David Taylor wrote:
On 23/06/2022 22:03, Martin Burnicki wrote:
It was not provided by Meinberg, either. The whole stuff was put
together by a guy who actively participated on the NTP development.

As described on the KB page, I had signed the binaries with Meinberg's
key only to be able to use the driver on 64-bit systems.

I have to admit, though, that I've personally never used a PPS on Windows.

Martin

Thanks for the updates and correction, Martin!  Who wrote it - was it Dave Hart (not heard of him since he moved?) or someone else?  I don't recall now.

Yes, it was Dave Hart, as mentioned on my KB page. ;-)

Sadly I haven't heard from him for a very long time, either.

PPS on Windows works well here on Win-64.

Happy to hear this!

Martin
--
Martin Burnicki

Senior Software Engineer

MEINBERG Funkuhren GmbH & Co. KG
Email: martin.burnicki@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: +49 5281 9309-414
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/martinburnicki/

Lange Wand 9, 31812 Bad Pyrmont, Germany
Amtsgericht Hannover 17HRA 100322
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Günter Meinberg, Werner Meinberg, Andre Hartmann, Heiko Gerstung
Websites: https://www.meinberg.de  https://www.meinbergglobal.com